Hey everyone! First of all I would like to inform you that my professional life just punched me with a face with lots of work… what can I do? :) For some time I will post a bit less often, I hope you don’t mind. Still – there a post today.
You might have remembered my post about the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia. I love this place but there are still some unposted pictures from there. So today I will post some random pics from Sofia with an explanation why I posted them and what do they show.
- On my way to Tokuda Hospital:
Either a part of Yuzhen or Loven parks – I am not sure. Still – the trees are awesome!
View on Vitosha from the surroundings of James Boucher subway station. 2 trams as a bonus :)
2. Lavov most metro station – I really loved it, because of the project – those street lanterns and benches was an excellent idea!
3. Another shot of Yuzhen Park – green, quiet, full of sun!
4. Lozenets and rails – it is a common thing that in order to get to my block, I walked between two rails. A lot of people did that.
6. Polish language – Polish poet Czesław Miłosz featured on a school (or library, not sure) building both in Polish and Bulgarian. That’s near Opalchenska metro station.
7. Typical old tram inside – between stops from City Center Sofia to Spartak swimming pool. I lived next to it.
Wish me luck at work – as soon as everything is done, I will be happy to post more with new pictures and stories! :)